Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Mademoiselle Anastasia on Instagram. Part 2

Follow me on Instagram 
for more news about my life and for more illustrations

@mlleanastasia

Beryozka's showcase. Moscow

My dissertation about fashion blogs

Mademoiselle Anastasia + Trivial Insanity = LOVE


Yes, I'm blond!

Tzipporah by Natasha Goldenberg

My love...

Sparkling

New headliner for Nino Eliava's blog
My new Tom Binns love

Mustachio

My mom came in Paris

Peonies for my lovely sis


Mira Duma soon on my blog

"Ouragan Ksenia" on ELLE France this week

Lunch with Soraya Bakhtiar

My look for 24H du Mans this weekend



With Soraya Bakhtiar

6 comments:

  1. and peonies were extraordinary!!!thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hihi I'm so happy that you liked it!!!!! LOVE U!

      Delete
  2. awesome dissertation!!can I read it??can I have a copy too???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha) non, sweety, I don't think so... I had a not very high score for it... so I hesitate maybe I have a lot of errors... LOL)

      Delete
    2. the score it doesn't matter!!:)I want to read it however!

      Delete
    3. hahahaha))) maybe-maybe... one day... I promise you!)

      Delete