Saturday, November 22, 2014

My Christmas mood in November


My lovely readers,

I'm happy to announce you that some Christmas limited edition peaces are already available on my e-shop www.mademoiselleanastasia.com! Just check and tell me if you like it!

And here is some pictures of my Christmas mood in Paris in November 2014 - at Le Bon Marché the cool and chic multi-brand store that I love so much. 

Sincerely this year I can tell you that I love my job so much - through it I started to prepare my Christmas in autumn: with some special illustrations for my collection of Christmas gifts and with some commissions. 

Tell me please if like the result?

xoxo




The lovely Russian matryoshka for your Christmas tree - so cute and nostalgic for me... 





2 comments:

  1. Это очень красиво и волшебно!!! А твои иллюстрации делают восприятие этого праздника еще более волшебным и радостным!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Spasibo, moy drujok! Obewayu delat' ewe bolshe Novogodnih i Rojdestvenskih reportajey! Muah!

      Delete