Monday, August 6, 2012

My new obsession: Lyubov by Shourouk



After a little break I'm back here and I'm so happy to present you my new obsession: the magical jewelry brand Shourouk by Shourouk Rhaiem (www.shourouk.com). This morning I sketched this necklace with the beautiful name "Lyubov" ("Love" in Russian). It's a beautiful combination of traditional embroidery techniques, colorful crystals, sequins and PVC. I'm totally in love! And you?


I really hope that you enjoy this beautiful summer and your vacation!

And don't forget to follow me on Instagram (@mlleanastasia) for more exclusivities and unpublished sketches! 
With love!

4 comments:

  1. Non mais tu es une sacrée artiste! Juste en voyant ton dessin j'ai aimé le collier... ils sont merveilleux!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merci beaucoup beaucoup beaucoup!!! Je suis aux anges! :-))) xx

      Delete
  2. love all of them!!!!
    very nice selection!

    http://macarabymartuka.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear Marta!!! Me too I love them all and don't know which choose... lol :-))) xoxo

      Delete